A fast, versatile prime, this 30mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens from Sigma is designed for use with Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. The bright f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords extensive control over depth of field for using selective focus techniques. The optical design features a pair of aspherical elements, along with one high-refractive index element, which significantly reduce spherical aberrations and distortion for increased clarity and definition for notably sharp image quality. Also, a Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to control lens flare and ghosting in strong lighting conditions. Additionally, benefitting both stills shooting and video recording, this compact prime also incorporates a stepping AF motor for smooth, near-silent autofocus performance.
- As part of the Contemporary line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve a balance between convenience and performance, and meshes a compact, lightweight build and versatile handling with notable optical attributes.
- Normal-length prime is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 60mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field for achieving selective focus effects.
- Two aspherical elements and one high-refractive index element are used to limit distortion and spherical aberrations and also contribute to greater overall sharpness and accurate rendering.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- A stepping AF motor benefits both photographers and videographers with its fast, precise, and near-silent performance.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Constructed using a Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material for greater precision and use in wide temperature variations. Additionally, a brass bayonet affords improved mounting accuracy and rigidity.
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 60mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Two Aspherical Elements
- One High-Refractive Index Element
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Stepping Motor AF System
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
In the Box
- Sigma 30mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Micro Four Thirds
- Sigma LCF-52 III 52mm Lens Cap
- Sigma Rear Cap LCR II for Micro 4/3 Mount Lenses
- Sigma Lens Hood for 30mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens