A favored focal length for everything from landscape to street shooting, the NIKKOR Z 35mm f/1.8 S is a prime wide-angle lens characterized by its versatility and bright f/1.8 maximum aperture. Furthering its merits, the optical design features two extra-low dispersion elements and three aspherical elements, which reduce a variety of aberrations and distortion to produce imagery with high sharpness, clarity, and accurate color rendering. Both Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings are used, too, to suppress flare and ghosting for greater color fidelity and higher contrast.
Benefitting the optics, a stepping motor provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override to suit both stills and video applications. Additionally, a programmable control ring can be set for intuitive adjustment over a variety of camera and exposure settings.
- Z-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/16
- Two ED and Three Aspherical Elements
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coatings
- Stepping Motor AF System
- Programmable Control Ring
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
In the Box
- Nikon NIKKOR Z 35mm f/1.8 S Lens
- Nikon LC-62B 62mm Snap-On Front Lens Cap
- Nikon LF-N1 Rear Lens Cap
- Nikon HB-89 Lens Hood
- Nikon CL-C1 Lens Case