Expand the capabilities of your D4/D4S DSLR by adding the Nikon WT-5A Wireless Transmitter for wireless control and image transmission directly from your camera. With a range of up to 590', users will be able to reliable transfer images from their camera to an FTP server or computer. Users will also be able to access images via a web browser on their mobile device while with HTTP Mode. This setting even permits changing of camera settings, starting Live View shooting, starting/stopping video, and more. There is a PC Mode for controlled the camera from Camera Control Pro 2 software. Shooters can set up a single master camera to release up to 10 remote cameras this way. Additionally, while designed for the D4/D4S, this unit is compatible with the D5 as well. And, by using the UT-1 Communication Unit, it can be used on a variety of other cameras, including the D810, D750, D7200, and more.
- Designed for Use with D4 & D4S DSLRs
- Wireless Transmission & Communication
- Range: 590'
- Remote Camera Control via Web Browser
- PC Mode for Control from Software
- Master Unit Can Trigger up to 10 Cameras
- Works with Mobile Devices
- Expanded Compatibility with UT-1 Unit
In the Box
- Nikon WT-5A Wireless Transmitter