Dedicated to the Olympus TTL system, the FR-WR Wireless Radio Flash Receiver allows you to remotely trigger and control flashes using 2.4 GHz radio transmission. This unit has a receiving range of up to 98.4' and can operate on one of 15 channels within three groups. The receiver has a top hot shoe for attaching a flash, a bottom locking cold shoe, and dual rear dials allow for intuitive channel and group selection. A PC sync terminal is also featured for wired pairing with strobes. Additionally, like Olympus OM-D-series cameras, this commander is fully splash, dust, and freeze-resistant for use in harsh environments.
- Olympus TTL Radio Receiver
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Receiving Range: 98.4'
- Supports 3 Groups, 15 Channels
- Dust, Splash & Freeze-Resistant Design
- Top Hot Shoe, Bottom Locking Foot
- PC Sync Terminal
In the Box
- Olympus FR-WR Wireless Radio Flash Receiver